What exactly does it mean when Y!A says "we're taking a breather"?

I know it's got nothing to do with football,but sometimes when I answer a question, it pops up and says "sorry, we're taking a brether" what's that mean?Why are they drinking coffee?

http://answers.yahoo.com/err

Aww outsider,it's ok to fill sad beacuse your'e a troll.

Best Answer

That pisses me off so much...they are busy..I always thought it was kinda rude to say they are drinking coffee...they should be controlling trolls and pedophiles.

You know why you have such trouble here? Because there is no middle ground for you, no sanity in your assertions. No, not every word of the Bible is to be taken literally. Nor is every word in the Bible to be taken symbolically or allegorically. How do you know the difference? The Bible tells you. For example, the book of Revelation opens with the Apostle John saying that he is relating a vision he was given IN SIGNS, and therefore we know to take the book of Revelation symbolically. There will not be a literal 7-headed beast bursting out of the ocean, nor will there be a second beast that has horns like a lamb but is clearly a monster breathing life back into the recently killed first beast. There is not going to be a single whore that goes around sleeping with every political leader on earth in exchange for having true Christians killed just so she can drink their blood. These are all signs, and we know because the Bible told us. Instead of trying to say that the Bible is all literal or all symbolic or allegorical, why not try using that brain God gave you so that you can take some time and figure out the difference, because it isn't hard to do so. You just haven't done so because you don't want to do the work, or you want to attack the Bible for saying things it does not actually say because you don't want to accept responsibility for your actions. Either way, the problem lies not with me or any other Christian, it lies with you. And as it does lie with you, you are the one responsible for ensuring that you get the correct information. We are more than ready to help you do so, but you must first make the decision to open your mind to basic logic, or the whole effort would be useless.

They're always taking a breather. Its probably something they are doing to the programming.

Yes, they're drinking coffee to ignore us.

It really pisses me off, and I have to wait 10-15 minutes to get back on Y!A.

yea i got that too, just ignored it and went about answering. I think maybe the site is getting crowded/busy and reaching a "slowdown".

It means the servers are too clogged to submit your awnser.

• Matt P

i get that too, i just let yahoo answers, wait a minute and come back, and everything is fine, i see it as no big deal

chs theyre hoes that drink coffee all night to keep them awake while their running yaHOE.com. they're owning your computer chs its slowing down

It's their way of saying their servers need maintenance.

lol im not sure...but i have seen it and it was when i was posting a question so i didnt think it posted so i did it again and it posted it twice...so it still did what i wanted to even tho it said that...its funny that they do that idk tho prolly too many ppl at once time doing the same thing