Life's mission on earth planned by God!?

I am very affraid of death, I just don't want to die in pain or even die and leave my family in greave over their loss. I also have a lot of stress in my walking life, I have a fear of getting hurt in a relationship again. I believe that things happen for a reason, I heard that when you die that meens you've accomplished the mission that God mapped out for you. Does that meen that in order to accomplishe my mission I need to get over my fear of death, pain, loss and get peace in my life. But if that is my mission and I am supposed to die after I have completed it what happens if your afraid of death? And don't mistake my age for a childish fear, because I am very wise and mature beyond my years, I am 14 and I don't want answers said to me like a child.

• Favorite Answer

Life itself is planned by God. "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away." Therefore everything you do is prepared in advance for you to do. Free will is but a perception.

With that said, there is no way you can "accomplish the mission" faster than what God has planned for you. If God has planned that you will die at 87, you will die at 87. If God has planned that you will die at 23, you will die at 23. Again, "the Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away".

With that in mind, no, there is no need to get over these fears, as God will give you a peace when it is His time. These are human fears the every human feels. Our finite minds are prone to them. Fear of death, fear of being hurt, fear of being alone. Personally, the latter was my big fear, being alone. And yet a look back at everything God had to do to bring my wife and I together, and I realize that His hand was on the situation the entire time. I still had the fear (and there is nothing I coudl do to get rid of the fear), but God was still working in the situation, regardless of my fear.

Keep the faith, and keep your eyes focussed on Him, and He will use you for His good will and purposes, despite your fears. The Bible is full of examples of how God used people, with fears attached. Moses was afraid of speaking, and yet he went in front of the most powerful ruler at the time and demanded "Let my people go".

Praise God that he still uses imprefect people in His perfect plan.

You are only 14 that means you are a child.And if you believe that you have been sent to this earth for a mission then dont be afraid, you will die only after accomplising it.And once you have accomplished your mission, you have nothing left to live for.A life without a purpose is worse than hell and god will not sentence you to that.

Look, it's PEOPLE that are telling you all that crap. Not God.

It's PEOPLE that want to control you, not God.

Do what YOU want - don't listen to the jerks who tell you God has a 'mission' for you - they just want to manipulate you.

You don't need god.

You need a good therapist.