Why do you think Bret Michaels keeps Kristy Jo around?

She irritates the hell out of me, she must be good in bed or something because she is a looney tune and I can't figure out why she's still on Rock of Love 2

Best Answer

I don't know either but she isn't as pretty as what everyone thinks she is. She takes her makeup off and has blotches and pimples and you can't even she her eyebrows. She is still married so she should be at home figuring that out instead of climbing in bed with another man. And she is a b****to all the girls. I don't know if he really likes her or keeps her around for the ratings.

I thought it was funny when she was called out but then she wouldn't even answer so that to me showed she doesn't really care for Bret or she would have spoke out about how she felt instead of saying "Bret knows how I feel".

~~~~~~~~~

Just like Laci in the first season, she makes a good show. She starts drama and makes a good story line when she pisses everyone else off. The whole show is fake, he is married with two kids and lives in AZ. He even half admitted it on Chelsea Lately...she said, you are not seriously looking for love and his response was let's just pretend I am and contiued with his little story. I think the best part of the season is his addition of the fake hair. Remember last season Laci's dad asked if he had any hair under the hat/bandanna and refused to take them off. Funny that this season there is so much more hair....hmmmm. Still fun to watch for entertainment, ya know.

mutually as Kristy Jo regarded very afflicted on the instruct and that i did initiate dropping activity in her...i desire he concepts her in the tip...I propose permit's settle for it, as cool as Ambre is and that i like her to dying, she's too mature for him. he's in all likelihood going to p.c.. 12 twelve months previous braindead Daisy. i could plenty fairly look him with Kristy Jo then Daisy....who knows...in line with probability for the two Kristy Jo and Bret, this could be a turn around factor for them...I want all of them success.

I have this theory.

you get how i love new york is on the same brodcasting channel as rock of love. (vh1)

well. on i love new york, tailor made said he was still legally married and she was about to eliminate him alot of times and all the guys didnt like him. in the end, he won and they are happily engaged and there wont be an i love new york 3.

on ROL2, kristy joe said she was still legally married. he is always about to eliminate her because shes always in the final two to get a pass. all the girls hate her except for like maybe ambre a little. i think, in the end, he will pick kristy joe and they will get engaged and there wont be a ROL3.

thats my theory.

ifeel that kristy joe is just so ugh. she irritates me. when she was at the resturant in the DARK and all on top of him and she doesnt do that around the other girls. what does that tell yah....!!

• Nik

Girl, now you know that men love a good chase! Men love to be teased. Kristy Joe has the control and she is dangling him along. Brett is turned on by that for some reason. He knows that she is a train wreck waiting to happen, but he still wants to ride it.

I haven't seen this season, but I assume it's like the deal with Lacey on Season 1: Ratings:)

I think they keep her around because the drama she causes is good for ratings.

its got to be because of her looks. well with the makeup anyway...have you seen her without the makeup? shes ugly. she needs to go home. so does destiny. i hate that *****. i personally want to see ambre win.

he keeps her because the producers tell him to.

people hating her makes people watch. that equals to high ratings which equals to more money!

So more people will watch the show.