Dudes,a commitment ,or not, poll for you,please ?

So ,on your own personal level,what do you find brings on a desire to commit to a special someone?

A desire no to do so?

Please,Not general answers,or "advice" to me,..your experience only. Thanks! : )

chrome sucking,umm,ok,lmao!

Favorite Answer

THE FEELING OF SECURITY PEACEFULNESS I FEEL WITH HERE WHEN WE LAUGH TOGETHER IS ELECTRC THE BOOTY CALLS WHEN I LEAST EXSPECT IT .HER SECURITY SHE CAN SHARE HER INNERMOST FEARS AND ILL BE THERE FOR STRENGTH AND HOPE .MY FEELING OF SECURITY THAT IL CAN GIVE HER ALL OF ME AND SHE WILL NOT CHEW MY HEART UP AND THROW IT AWAY AS SO MUCH FODDER ! JAY

Mutual respect of a colleague led to a long term commitment for me. I had to like her obviously, but only when I felt she was someone of integrity and intelligence did I commit

a desire to commit would be knowing how great that person would make you for the rest of your life

a desire not to would be the opposite, knowing how miserable that person would make you

There is no one special, - as I am an independent person, I commit to no - one and I find that works for me.

At times it's probably harder. Lots of the time though - its better.

..........No pressure!.....xxx

Someone that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch usually does it for me....