Are these questions wrong to ask my boyfriend...?

My boyfriend tries to help me build my self-esteem. I think maybe asking him these questions would help clarify some things. Are these questions out of line for a couple of 2 years. What he is planning on doing with his life. Where does he want to live, what does he want to do ect? What does he want out of... show more My boyfriend tries to help me build my self-esteem. I think maybe asking him these questions would help clarify some things. Are these questions out of line for a couple of 2 years.

What he is planning on doing with his life. Where does he want to live, what does he want to do ect?

What does he want out of our relationship?

What does he want from me?

How does he want me to be, what does he want me to do?

Is he willing to help me become "Me" again?

What are things that he wants to do in life? What do I stop him from doing?

I know this is so selfish,would it help for him to point out the good in me, list what he thinks makes me such a great person, why he loves me so much. I can't see it, don't know how;

It would mean so much to me if he answered those questions. How do I approach him to answer them?
Update: Thank you soooo much! TheWhistles and Sammy! Your answers are both encouraging. Would it help if I told him I would answer the same questions too! Because I would love for him to know! :)
16 answers