whats wrong with my computer its crazy it starts okay and it will go to the right place and then back blue scr

go to the right place you want it to go to but then all of a sudden it will go back to the blue screen.has anybody had this problem?thank you.

Favorite Answer

Maybe you have a virus. Run a virus check on the computer.

And this belongs under the computer section, not health.

• If you are using Windows you can go to Microsoft.com and download the windows defender. Run the long scan once you have it downloaded and it could solve your problem. I had some really bad stuff going on with my computer, to the point where I was about to have to re-do my whole system but I tried defender and it works great now. Good luck!

scan your computer for a virus if this doesnt work then it would be best to take it to a professional - if u dnt want to pay anything then just reinstall whatever software you have (mac,windows xp,98,vista etc.)

you have a virus on your computer. try reload windows on your pc.

Source(s): i am had on my computer.