Poll>Favorite role of an actor playing a cowboy?

name the actor and the movie

Best Answer

This answer is no surprise. John Wayne in McClintock.

• Sara

John Cazale - Fredo Robert De Niro - Travis Bickle John Goodman - Walter Sobchak Ethan Hawke - Hank Hanson Christoph Waltz - Lt. Hans Landa Javier Bardem - Anton Chigurh BQ: Great movie, but I prefer Jaws. BQ2: Oh yeah dude. Best money I've spent in a while. The picture and sound is crazy, plus if your a big DVD nerd like me, blu rays come with a sh*t load of special features and the case always looks better. And another thing, depending on which one you buy, you can go on Youtube right from the player. Sh*ts dope. You should definitely check it out.

Woody Harrelson- The Cowboy Way

John Wayne in True Grit

John Wayne as The Ringo Kid in the 1939 movie *Stagecoach*, we just saw it last weekend. It was a goooood movie. It was nominated for an academy award but lost to *Gone with the Wind*...I love old black and white movies.

• carol

John Wayne/True Grit

john wayne as Wil Andersen in The Cowboys

• poppy1

Hi Hollywood Baby,

No One can top John Wayne(The Duke) I will say,"True Grit"He won an Osar for his Great acting in this movie... The Duke was always Great in what ever Movie He made..I Just Loved Him.. R.I.P. DUKE you are missed deeply..

A Friend,

poppy1

• Cat♥

Clint Eastwood--Unforgiven

Clint Eastwood - "High Plains Drifter" and I also liked Leonardo DiCaprio in "The Quick & The Dead"