What is the best way to advertise and market my small home business?

I run a home-based business selling hand-painted self-stick murals for kid-friendly spaces. I have my own website and have placed an ad in my local newspaper. I plan on putting up some posters at some local community centres, libraries etc. Problem is... this is not that effective. I don't have a lot of... show more I run a home-based business selling hand-painted self-stick murals for kid-friendly spaces. I have my own website and have placed an ad in my local newspaper. I plan on putting up some posters at some local community centres, libraries etc. Problem is... this is not that effective. I don't have a lot of cash and am hoping that word of mouth will be my best form of advertising. Does anyone have any other ideas for getting the word out about my business? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.