Can you run out of love?

Have you ever come to a point in a relationship where you feel that your "love supply" is exhausted?

As if you had already given away everything to the point that you have no more to give?

Favorite Answer

NO, i think that in a relationship its either you love the person or you dont. some people can be in love for years and years and some people break up although they are still in love. you have to decide if you love that person or if you dont.

love cannot be measured so how can you run out of it?

I like it! I think unfastened and it clears away all of the cobwebs. There's not anything brisker and empowering than the powerful feeling of pushing your self on your bodily limits!! I'm going to visit the gymnasium while I've conclude paintings and feature a well longer term at the treadmill - yay!!! :D

YES. Not to worry FAMILY and people are expendable, because when you need them they are NEVER there and never REALLY learn to care about you personally, if you dont love a person dont worry about it chances are they NEVER loved you back anyway so just end it, move on, and make sure you have enough money for yourself

Source(s): personal experience

yup it happens. that means u wanna stop the relationship.