Looks/Self esteem issue?

http://a902.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/l...

There is the most recent pic of me and I have bad self esteem issues...like I believe I am one horrid looking person and I need someone else's point of view. I'm sorry it is stupid to be worried about looks but I'm just like that. Can someone give me their 'critiscism' on my appearance :(?

Ignore the middle finger...and the rug.

Best Answer

That’s a great way to flip off as many people as you can with minimal effort. Just one flip of the finger and a quick snapshot you get to flip off anyone that answers your question. You have a great future if you can harness that ingenuity and profit from it.

You look about at the age where everyone is feeling the same way as you. Still in high school? It is very hard to bring up self esteem, and an extremely hard thing to go through as well. i wish you good luck.... but it is not random peoples opinions that you need, it is your true good friends, family, and yourself that will give you what you need. especially because no matter what, when you deal with people outside of that circle there will always be damaging negativity for all aspects of yourself. Especially people your age-- they can be soo mean and evil... you really need to realize that life really isnt a stage and no one is watching you. everyone is too concerned with their own looks and issues to truely think of you, unless they are trying to be spiteful and hurt you to improve on their selfesteem issues. a little advice- dont go searching for others opinions youll just end up disapointed and more self conscious

Source(s): BS in psychology
  • Joyce

Hmmm I suppose you're blind to all the men asking 'Girls what do I rate from 1-10?' 'Can a guy with high defined cheekbones be seen as a masculine model?' 'Hey girls am I hot?' 'Would you date me?' 'Hey ladies rate me!' So yes this is both women and men who objectify themselves, equally so, perhap you only notice the female questions as they are appealing to men's opinions, rather than a man appealing to a woman. You see? So I suppose we can objectify men equally, or we can both not objectify each other at all. Perhaps we can just try hard for each other and admire each other in turn like intended? It works both ways though :)

I won't critise you or judge you because i do the same...Although i know looks are not everything i'm really demanding with myself and i'm always trying to look perfect (that's impossible). You have to love yourself and have confidence this will make you always look attractive...Try to keep notes with what do you like at yourself and what you don't like in order to improve it. Look yourself at the mirror and try to convince yourself you are handsome...This won't be really difficult for you because you truly are really sexy and handsome.

Not going to argue with you; yep, you're one horrid looking person. I will say that your parents have good taste in rugs; nice earth tones.

besides being blatently angry, haha ( i have a very similar pic, but we made it black and white, so the finger became 'artsy')

I think you look damn fine.

myspace.com/anglee

You know, so you know you're not getting the opinion of a dog, lol.

You don't look like the kinda person who I thought would care what their appearance looks like.

You look like any other kid to me. I usually see real ugly kids and say to myself "woah that kid is damn ugly" but I did not get that with you.

the lyrics of this song were written before you were born.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3K2AKPmvV8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

.

you look fine dude what's ugly is your vanity

You look F-I-N-E