Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

i need info on political corruption!!?

the answers i got on everything else helped alot!! please help me!!!

Favorite Answer

MOLLYTK7: Excellent question!

Take a good look at the government in Illinois. Political corruption is an olympic sport in Illinois.

After serving their terms in office, Illinois usually puts their Governor's and their closest friends in prison for corruption. Really, check it out. Governor Kerner, Governor Walker, Governor Ryan (currently in prison). The current Governor's closest political fundraiser, Tony Rezko, is in jail and on trial for corruption. The current Governor is referred to in Rezko's indictment, and will probably follow him to jail.

Rezko is also Barrack's former best friend and supporter.

Then there is the Chicago Political "Machine". Plenty of material here.

• Darling do not get in too deep, I have been awarded and awarded and chosen and awarded, but I cannot enter The Dutch system in my capacity of Chief Justice because of it. It as a valid reason for J P B to get a sniper in and I believe I wish I had nothing to do with The office. Too late not to be involved, but it seems, they prefer to go on Playing "RED DEATH" in a Bridget Wood setting. A Nazgul sword made (Frodo enter Nightmare State ) actor turn inward on his role, he is more afraid of what's coming towards me, then Mordor. Sauron was Naked Evil. And the rich don't know what they have conjured out of the Mist... It is Perverted evel and Corruption and weighs 10 times Saurons bit... Hallelujah who do think let them in? Palm Sunday in Catholic Term is Green and White, last Sunday the German Hooker appeared in RED and White (so you can feast on bloodstains)

The Bush administration is a good first hand example of political corruption

follow the money...it starts on the grassroots level and works its way up...i do have a little experience in this area but your question is a little vague...personally i have learned to be wary of someone who doesn't have much economically getting into public life because they are much easier to corrupt. i know that opinion will not be popular but it's a fact that i've witnessed time and time again

• Julian

Check: Capitol corruption scandals web site.