Would you ever be the star of a home made porno movie?

i have a new video camera and i need someone to show me the ropes.

Best Answer

oh i was a star alright but there was no 'acting' involved.

Source(s): i'm good baby. edit: i take advantage of lesbian wanna be's
  • Mary

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to talk to strangers? He could have been anyone! Never, ever talk to strangers and absolutely never tell anyone your name, age or number! What were you thinking?! Movie producers would never approach anyone like that - of course he was lying. At best, he was just a random nutcase. At worst he was a murderer or rapist. Real producers don't choose actors - that's what casting directors do. And they get actors and extras through agents. They never pick people up off the streets. Be realistic. And more importantly, be safe. And if he calls you - put the phone down. You may even have to change your phone number. Whatever you do, don't agree to meet him or anything else. Please be more sensible and careful in future! xx

• If you use the ropes, surely you wont be able to hold the camera! ;o)

Not would, but have.

Well, I wasn't the star, just the supporting actor. She was the star. But I am sure she would give you some tips if you ask nicely.

Ok, only if you eat the male actor in it. <evil grin> We would also need to practise a lot first.

• What makes you think my videos arent all over the web already?

Star? No. Mr. Happy makes the girls cry...that's just not good for porn now, is it?

Source(s): Hung;)

I've got a couple under my belt and some willing starlets on my contact list....lets do this thing.

• bill

I have some crazy stuff in my life so I think I would try it. At my age, it would have to be titled"Oldie But Goodie"

i could help with the sound audio,bagpipes in the background! now visualise that!(face expressions etc)