Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Who in the bible was the most evilist man?

I'm sure it was Moses, cause he broke all 10 commandments at once.

• H.u.S
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure if I would call it "man", but if you tally up the body count it is definitely the one you call "God".

• L.J.

LOL

I don't know if you are a Christian or not, but that was funny.

Remember tho, the frustration Moses felt when he came back from talking to God, and found the Israelites worshiping an idol. Sounds silly, but Christians can too be so caught up in other things, they forget about God.

**For those who don't get the joke, Moses broke the tablets that the 10 commandments were written on, as he came down the mountain and saw the Israelites worshiping an idol, and he had to go and get them written again**

• Ray W

A lot of people brake a 10 commandments at once. James 2: 10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. In fact, there was only one man that ever kept the law to the letter. The Law was God's standard and the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law for us when He died on the cross for our sins. Today we are not under the law but under grace. Romans 6: 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

God called the most evilist man and gave him the gospel of the grace of God. the Apostle Paul. 1 Timothy 1: 13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 1 Timothy 1: 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 1: 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 1 Timothy 1: 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Source(s): www.itchyear.org

ha ha ha ha.......

Actually, all punning aside, it's every single person (except Jesus, of course) who's mentioned there. All sins are equal in the sight of God, remember. Everyone mentioned is the most evil. It's a gajillion-way tie!

Bad answer!

I'd say Satan, but he's not a man. I'd say Herod, I believe he took pride and called himself "god," so an angel struck him and worms ate him from the inside out.

Source(s): a 21 year old re-born Christian

thats the stupidest question ever........Lucifer, its obviously not moses. no man is more evil than another, we have all sinned. man is evil and none is better than another.

I thought it was King Ahab or close he was close to being the wickedest.

when did he do that. thats a hard question. youd have to read the bible a lot of times

Source(s): god bless
  • It was definitely Paul.

Im my opinion it was Judas. That's just my opinion.