Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Hollister jeans?!!!?

Does Hollister have good jeans or do they get loose after wearing them for like 3 hours. I like the jeans that never loose and always cling to you and are super tight all the time.

& who agrees that American Eagle jeans suck!?

Favorite Answer

I think that Hollister jeans are overpriced, and very overrated. I bought a pair a year ago, and let me tell you... They looked really nice (loved the designs and the faded denim) but they were so uncomfortable... The crotch was so far up there I could barely walk (and it was my size) and the jeans were very, very low. I couldn't bend at all without flashing my backside to the world. There was hardly any space for my butt to go! One day, I was getting out of the car, and they completely tore in the back! I have never had this happen to me before, but it was humiliating. I am not overweight, and I was wearing the right size. If you have even the slightest bit of curves on you (like women are supposed to have) don't buy Hollister Jeans. I shop at Hollister because I think the shirts and tops are nice, but everything else is ugh..

If you still want to try wearing a pair of Hollister Jeans, beware. If you go to return them, do not tell them that you washed them or they will give you a very hard time returning them. I went back with two shirts that ripped in the wash, and was unable to return them because they said, 'we do not accept returns that have been washed'. So what, they don't wash their clothes? Haha. Yeah. So, after hours of fighting with them on the phone, I finally got a full refund, but wasn't too keen on going back there again. Also be sure to bring all the tags (attached to the jeans) and the receipt.

However, I do really like American Eagle jeans, and even better, PacSun jeans. They give you a realistic shape, so that you can actually FIT into them COMFORTABLY. My favorite is Aeropostale though.. They're so cute, and they're soft, too. Best fit I have ever gotten. They are also half the price and most are always on sale! Good luck finding a great fit, I'm sure you'll look great! Take care.

They don't really get loose. I don't like how they come down so low in the back that you constantly have to pull your jeans up, though.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axvmR

Abercrombie because they have better quality <333 But Hollister is nice too :D!

i love hollisters bootcut jeans and skinny jeans

they dont really get that loose after three hrs but you really need to wear a belt with them (atleast i do) because they go low when you sit

They're really good jeans. The fabric is really strong, it's not thin like other jeans.

Man they give you like two inches for the butt area! I don't even have a butt and it damn near shows my crack. They fit PERFECTLY every where else so I usually either wear a belt or a long tee

what the hell are you talking about?

hollister jeans are VERY tight...

but also try Pac Sun

or A & F

oh my geeze. i LOVE AE jeans. they fit me veryyy well. but if you dont like them thats okay. hollister jeans are very clingy, so since u like tht i would suggest getting them

Drjays.com Is a nice store that have jeans that cling on to you..

http://www.drjays.com/shop/G1-V432-R375/akademiks/...

http://www.drjays.com/shop/G1-V676-R375/pepe-jeans...

http://www.drjays.com/shop/G1-V3299-R375/rocawear/...

They might not be your style.. but I really don't know your style but they sure do cling. Forever 21 also cells good "cling" jeans.

if you have the money to pay for them ( i don't.. sadly) get them.. i do however love vanity jeans.. i am really tall and skinny so they fit me perfectly..!