Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Best Star-Wars game?

What's the best Star-Wars game in your opinion?

I'm still a huge fan of ex-Jedi Kyle Katarn and his quest in Jedi Outcast. The game's graphics are still pretty good and all the Force powers and combat system are awesome. Throw in a great story and fun multiplayer system too.

Knights of the Old Rebublic is great too.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

personally Battlefronts 1 &2. I dreamt of fighting in those battles since i was a little kid, Knights of the Old Republic 2 was excellent.

P.S. how do you take the idea for Star Wars galaxies online and make such a crappy game? They found a way!

Source(s): Star Wars Nutcase
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

star wars the force unleashed will be pretty good, and theres a Jedi Knights of the Old Rebublic Sith Lords out now

• 1 decade ago

knights of the old republic 1 and 2 i think are the best then the battlefront games are awsome too. battlefront 2 is an awsome multiplayer game in my opinion. soon they are coming out with..The Force Unleashed or something like that...it looks good.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Thanks for the answers!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.