Poll: Smallville fans. Which do you prefer? Chlark (Chloe/Clark), Clana (Clark/Lana), or Clois (Clark/Lois)???

• jef s
    Best Answer

Chloe all the way.

From the first episode on I couldn't figure out how he could pine away for Lana when Chloe was all but throwing herself at him.

Lana's a wack job. From week to week you don't know which Lana she's going to be. Plus with all those concussions she's had over the years, it's amazing she doesn't have permanent damage.

Lois? Bunny boiler all the way. She's way to butch to be a long term commitment.

Like I said...Chloe.

Chloe/Clark, they make a great couple even though they don't end up together. Lois is a very hard woman till later in life when she softens to Superman so as for butch she will loose that and than it will be those two. This version of Lana and Clark I don't like but I think it is the actress playing her she has good lines and such but doesn't quite work and I am not sure why.

Clana all the way.

Chloe is way better with Jimmy and Lois isnt supposed to be with Clark yet (In my opinion)

Clark and Lana

aka

CLANA!!!

2 bad she is stuck in a coma for life

chloe and clark

• Don

As much as I hate to admit it, Chlark.

CLANA