Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

Jolteon Lv.76

LeafeonLv.87

VaporeonLv.65

EspeonLv.98

UmbreonLv.100

FlareonLv.95

Anyone who can kick my but rate my team and tell me how you would beat me!!Plz

Best Answer

8/10 its pretty good but there are so many pokemon who are stronger espeon and umbreon are good and jolteon is decent but the rest of them are just to weak to stand up to a more well rounded team.

how I would beat you... well my saphire team could easly take your team down(even though it wasnt desinded for competitive battling) :

Salamence Lv. 100 (possibly sweep your whole team)

Aggron Lv.98ish (a good tank that can easily widdle down your low hp pokemon)

Gardevoir Lv. 100 (a special sweeper possibly take out your whole team with a hypnosis calm mind strategy)

Sceptile Lv. 92 or somthing (the fastest grass pokemon to my knowlege)

Gengar Lv. 100 (with gengars move set he could take out half of your team, especially with his speed)

so any ways anyone could take down this team with a more well rounded and higher level team. the evolutions of eevee compared to pokemon of the same type dont really stand out very much and all of them have a realivly low hp and none of them have a strong defense... except for vaporeon but its still weak to electric and grass.

8/10 my spritomb is lv.100 and i have 3 of dem so i would start with dem (bcause there weak 2 no other pokemon)and finish u off with my lv.100 jirachi or my lv.100 arceus.but still good team

..

-

i can totally beat you because i have VERY strong legendaries! 5/10!

dude drop vaporion and maybe jolteon

Glaceon is missing

it all depends on the moves

it's ok but mines better

^_^ I love it!!! It's an Eevee party!!! Eevee's the coolest!!! ^_^