Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Christina Aguilera---implants??

K so I am watching Ellen right now, and Christina is on and my god, she looks like Pamela Anderson. Has she gotten implants or what? Ellen asked her if it's because she's nursing, but it sure looks like she's had a little more help than that.

Update:

Here's a link where you can see her on Ellen:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/20/christina...

Update 2:

I know she already had implants, but I was just asking if she had more work done on them, because they look bigger than ever and I doubt that she got all of that from nursing...who knows though...lol.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I just saw the same thing and I couldn't believe how huge she was...I know she was pregnant but she looks too big to not have implants...she looks hot though!!

• 4 years ago

of course she did. There are sparkling photographs of her till now and after. Now she is often flaunting her cleavage (that's huge C's) in photographs and enjoying up her sexy photograph. She did no longer do this till now the implants. it particularly is amazingly unusual for a skinny female like her to have extensive breasts. It in simple terms would not artwork that way. like numerous the different hollywood stars, Christina bought her self-worth via buying a pair of implants.

• 1 decade ago

I think its because she just had a baby

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She just had a baby, she's probably breastfeeding.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

honey, she's had them for a long time now. sad really, i hate implants.

• 1 decade ago

ummmmmm.......... she was pregnant, had a baby and has the good fortune of new mother's boobs...... look and enjoy while they last....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, she got those from pregnancy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I likey!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.