Should i get dark sector for ps3?

Best Answer

Dark Sector got pretty average reviews, but I've seen footage of the gameplay, and it looks pretty good. I was thinking about buying Dark Sector myself, but I think I'll save my money for something else. IGN gave Dark Sector a 7.7/10. However, XPlay gave Dark Sector a 2/5. But I have noticed that XPlay usually gives out the lowest review score. IGN or EGM is a good reliable source for game reviews.

I think that if you like Action games or 3rd person shooters, you should get it. The gameplay in Dark Sector is something like Gears of War and Uncharted.

Well dark sector isn't great, just an average game. IGN gav it a 7.7 and gamespot gave it a 7.5. The storyline is kind of a let down, boring, makes u lose interest quite fast but the combat in the game is very good, .......but my advice is save up 4 gta iv, the previews of the game hav been brilliant, and its coming out on april 29th....

When i watched a show named G4TV or something

it got a rating of 2/5