There is any someone can informing to me about the institution which can assisting the God work?

Syalom, my belove brother and sister in Canada, I’am robet(roy) usmany from Indonesia. I have a big expectancy to develop the work of Bibble and Church, in my countryside in Indonesia, where its the religion majority is Moslem, what will be its way I can get the finance support from you all guy in Canada? There is any someone can informing to me about the institution which can assisting the God work? And what will be its way? JESUS CHRIST bless Us..

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    My brother in Christ:

    Try contacting the home offices of the Assemblies of God in Springfield Missouri, USA!

    E- mail the missions department and explain to them your situation and if they cannot help you financially, they might be able to direct you to another resource that can!

    May God bless you and keep you and make His face to smile upon you all the days of your life!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Wow. God bless you. I don't know of an institution that will do that for you. I've been serving the Lord in the same kind of work now for 20 years and without a denomination, a Church, you are totally dependent on God to provide it all for you. Few go that independent. Most do not do as Paul the Apostle did and just go ahead and do whatever God told him to do. Pray on it. Very seriously. I suggest you fast and pray. And make sure whatever you think God is leading you to do, and the Way Jesus wants you to look for provisions/support, is verified in the Bible. Do it God's way. There are several. I use several ways since I am not supported like that with money by a denomination. And my first years were very frugal. But also blessed with lots of grace too. God always provides for whatever He tells us to do. Even if it's manna in the desert. Which if you think about it, was pretty great, no cooking.

    Sadly, to apply to any denominations for financial assistance requires better English skills (or French) than you exhibit. Work on that. Or get someone to do it for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.