learn new language!?

i want to learn to write greek. but i'm not sure which web is the easiest, fastest and most convient to learn from. few suggestions wud b nice =)

Best Answer

Kali spe ra! (depending on what part of the country you are in, hehe) I would first suggest:

www.mylanguageexchange.com

Find a Grecian person who is interested in learning your native language. The fastest way to learn a language is communicating with a native...and by corresponding with one through emails or calls will drastically improve your fluency.

I used the same program to learn Cantonese, and now I can hold a conversation :)

I prefer to learn Mandarin Chinese, because it is the language which sounds nice, it is the language which is spoken by most people. It is the language, which has potential to influence the future. I learn Mandarin from http://www.hellomandarin.com/ . anyone who is interested in Chinese can join me.