A swarm of boys? What's going on?

Awhile ago I asked why boys never seemed intarested in me. I was thinking about it & decided I really wasn't keen on having a bf if we'd be forced to break up in about 18 months when I go to college. However these past three months have been nuts because suddenly I've got several guys asking me out everywhere I turn! I was @ my locker when one guyfriend walks up & asks me out, later that day another friend asked me out, the first guy has been asking me out almost every day & 2-3 others have been dropping hints that they'd like to go out.

What happened? I was minding my own business being my normal plain-Jane self, I had decided I wasn't intarested in pursuing a relationship right now & suddenly half my guy friends are hitting on me. What happened, do they call each other up & say "Hey Dallas doesn't want to date anymore let's get her!"? I've said NO to all of them (I really don't want to date right now) but why are they suddenly intarested? I'm the same girl I was before! What changed?

• papaw
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like you haven't looked in the mirror lately. Could it be that the plain Jane Caterpillar has suddenly blossomed into a beautiful butterfly?So take a good look at yourself in the mirror and examine all the parts. You might discover what it is the other guys have discovered....no more plain Jane. The ugly duckling is becoming a beautiful Swan.

That is always how it seems to go right?

Think of the Rolling Stones Lyrics:

"You can't always get what you wantt.."

"No you can't always get what you wanntt"

"But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need"...

Haha.. No but seriously, Every time I just focus on myself, do what I want when I want, I'm not searching for it, it comes to me. Boys notice there's something different about you when you don't care about what you don't have, you just feel confident with where you are.. it's almost like an aura that surrounds you...

I think nobody noticed how much potential you had as a possible girlfriend :]

Maybe now you're finally getting acknowledged by the men!

Good for you!

• The difference between then and now is that now you are showing that you are in no way interested in dating them. This drives them crazy and makes them want you more! =]

Then Say you have a boyfriend. Or say that you want one and they won't come.