Honest opinion needed from Guys....?

What do YOU think about Piercings on a women, nipples and on the p*ssy? I'm not looking for answers from people who hate all piercings... I get it. you hate them. Ya. I don't have any, tho my nipples used to be done.. i don't *WANT* them... i'm not going to get it done. I just want an honest... show more What do YOU think about Piercings on a women, nipples and on the p*ssy? I'm not looking for answers from people who hate all piercings... I get it. you hate them. Ya.

I don't have any, tho my nipples used to be done.. i don't *WANT* them... i'm not going to get it done. I just want an honest opinion on what guys think about it.

I'm not talking about being on a sl*t, i'm not talking about a sleezy good for nothing 2 cent Wh*ore... i'm talking about on real women, who work honest jobs, who are nice and polite and know how to keep their legs shut to strangers...
Update: I'm not goth, I'm just me. And, if you're having sex with someone for the first time that you've been dating for 6 months.. thats not being a slut at all, and you get to show them off... :) so you don't HAVE to be a slut.

Thank you everyone for the answers