Honest opinion needed from Guys....?

What do YOU think about Piercings on a women, nipples and on the p*ssy? I'm not looking for answers from people who hate all piercings... I get it. you hate them. Ya.

I don't have any, tho my nipples used to be done.. i don't *WANT* them... i'm not going to get it done. I just want an honest opinion on what guys think about it.

I'm not talking about being on a sl*t, i'm not talking about a sleezy good for nothing 2 cent Wh*ore... i'm talking about on real women, who work honest jobs, who are nice and polite and know how to keep their legs shut to strangers...

I'm not goth, I'm just me. And, if you're having sex with someone for the first time that you've been dating for 6 months.. thats not being a slut at all, and you get to show them off... :) so you don't HAVE to be a slut.

Thank you everyone for the answers

Favorite Answer

To me piercings look dangerous. In my mind they represent something that invites the possibility of a harmful accident.

Consequently, rather than appearing pretty and attractive, they automatically throw me into the caution mode. I tend to want to tip toe around a person who has them, or to fear possibly doing something that would cause part of me or my attire to get caught in one of the items in the piercings and unintentionally cause the person some harm--like rip her earlobe in half because my sweater sleeve got caught in her ear ring and I accidentally ripped the ear ring away when I moved my arm away.

I think I started thinking this way when I read that rings (wedding rings and other types of rings that go on fingers) are dangerous. Rings can get caught in machinery and other things and you can lose a finger. Consequently they are a distraction that fall into the negative catagory for me. I just don't feel comfortable around them.

Piercings on the nose, tongue, or lips are a guarantee that I'd feel uncomfortable at the thought of kissing. Piercings on nipples or other parts of the body explicitely reated to having sex would be a turnoff. And I don't mean I would find the woman's body unappealing. I would just be so preoccupied with worry of possibly hurting her or myself, that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on having good sex. I would be constantly worried about possibly hurting her or myself in the process.

I realize it takes all kinds to make a world, and there probably are people out there who find piercings (and tattoos too) very attractive and even a turn on. But it works just the opposite for me.

I'm OK with piercings on and around the ears and belly buttons, but things like the eye brows, tongue, nose, nipples and lips do nothing for me. It just looks like they fell face first into a tackle box.

I also like certain tattoo's on a woman in some private places. It has been proven to be interesting reading.

im a girl but i think you should go for whatever!

if you want a piercing, then nobody should tell you its sluttly

the only people to see those kinds of piercings will be someone that knows you well, and they will know youre not a slut.

=]

I dont like it because i just find it a little strange to have it on some other body part. I am fine with ear piercings, but that is it.

I think piercings on women are sexy.

It shows much more in their life other than the hard working mask.

But it's also good that you are not pointing out what piercings are in GENERAL... "Sluts, Ho's, Party Girls"

It is sexy, but it all depends on the guy itself.

For me, the tongue, lower lip, and the ******** is good enough for me.

All I can say is wow.

But for real, I know. I have piercings but they are not my nipples or any private parts, ewww now those are nasty.

I don't like them at all. I like ear piercings and I'm totally ok with belly button piercings though.

holy hell i think their hot, BUT, the sexiest piercing on a girl to me is a monroe then lip ring, a C*it ring is soooo sexy ecspecially if it is silver. i only have my ears pierced i want to get my lip pierced and then ill be good. i dont like tongue rings. www.myspace.com/roughdraftinyourface

My opionion , i would not love that my honey bum have that.

basically i would look at it , just look.

I dont think is atractive to have any piercy , in the temple of god.

it can turn on some people , but me not , i will think please take it off . feel kind of odd. lol

.

• Meghan

It sounds like the fwb turned into a crush/ love situation. Usualy guys dont get jealous but if he is that means he wants you. Idk if thats a good thing or bad for you but good luck...