Poll: Which mythical creature do you wish could be proven to exist?

We've all heard of at least a few of these creatures; Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Chupacabra, and others.

Which one(s) do you wish could actually exist? Alternatively, which are you hoping do NOT exist?

If you need a reminder of some of them, this is a link to a nice site devoted to them:

http://cryptozoo.monstrous.com/

Thanks!

Best Answer

The female orgasm! Many of men have looked for it but few have seen a real one!

• Nick L

Vampires and mermaids man. Bigfoot to me is looking like he's losing the race to stardom. At least mermaids and vampires have more of a chance. I would like to meet a mermaid or vampire chick if I could. And for all you people that asked why vampires here's my reason. Vampires are freaken awesome. Haven't you heard the stories about them. I wouldn't mind becoming either of my choices.

• Personally I'm all everything existing... I want unicorns to exist... That would AMAZING... You could hunt one down and have immortality, not that I really want to live forever, but maybe like 200-300 years...

I like stupid mythical stuff... I even like reading about god and gods.. It's neat thinking of the story side of everything ....

Vampires would be amazing.. I always wanted to be one.. I love the night and strangely I have always had a morbid fascination with death... And I like bats... Not to mention the idea of sinking your teeth into something and drawing blood.. omg that just is such a turn on ...

Let me put it in this way... If they are a true mythical creature then you can rest assured that at one time or another they existed... I know that many people refuse to believe that but its still true never the less.... I know several mythical creatures that exist now... I just guess that it is easier not to believe.... But as a paranormal researcher, I have witness several of them up close and personnel............................

I could give you a similar answer to the rest on here but, I will try not to.

Mythical creatures are the facination to many people, and there are some creatures that practically every one wants to see. (unicorn, fairies, elves)

And some that almost everybody do not want to see. (Dragons, ghouls, zombies)

Most are based on a creature that was viewed by some one who was not used to seeing them, ex: tasmanian devil = wearwolf, giant squid = sea monster, etc, I don't even want to claim that I know them all.

As for me I think that in our hearts, and imaginations, and beliefs, all do exsist, if not in this world, then in another.

What I would love to see in this world are dragons, not the western ones with the wings that are out to kill us, but the asian ones who float around on clouds imparting wisdom and giving gifts.

Surprised no has said a Dragon. Yes they are massive and scary, but supreme beasts. That would be the top of the food chain if they had numbers as well and werent solitary.

Also i would like to see Pegasi, Mermaids, Fairys, Omg so many. And i would perfer the ones that would be able to hide from human predators.

Unicorns

I wish Unicorns were real, they would be so beautiful and good! and I'm and quite glad things like Bigfoot do not (hopefully) exist because they are not perceived to be very peacful at all

Phoenix

I'm partial to Medusa, Nessie, Chimaera, Pegasus, and mermaids. Oh, and the Sirens.

I prefer real mythical creatures!

• I beIieve Faeries Are sooo Real N i wish All peoPle would Believe in them aNd kare 4 them, But I knOw some People Are juss..Non-Believers>>>

WeLL iMA BelIeVEr N im ProUd TO SAY IT!!!