Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what is the most delicious food you have ever tasted?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Steamed escargot sauteed in delicious garlic sauce.

• 1 decade ago

When I was 13 my dad, my brother and I packed into the Southern Sierra's for a month. When we got back to civilization we had hamburgers and fries, it was the first meat we had eaten in a month and that was probably the most delicious food I ever ate and that is saying quite a bit considering I worked as a chef in several of the best French and Italian restaurants in the San Francisco area for ten years.

• cath
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Chateau Brieand. - OK I have no idea how to spell it but it was cooked medium rare and for two and with a glass of Cabernet was a wonderful treat.

Top that with a chocolate sufle and some good sex and you have an evening to die for.

I really apologize for my spelling. English i'm pretty versed in, but French??? It tastes good even if I can't spell it and destroy the language tryng to order it.

• 1 decade ago

Schweitzer Cheese

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Biriyani- the food of kerala, India, is the most delicious one

• 1 decade ago

Pizza

• 1 decade ago

It was a chicken dish that I had at an Italian Restaurant a few weeks ago - it was the Chef's special and it was fabulous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is such a hard question but I am going to have to say my sisters mac and cheese, SO GOOD:D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you know,their are many types of good food,it just depends what you are in the mood for.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chocolate mousse!!♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.