Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

masturbation question......??

I really wanna get horny but dont know how I heard that if you rub your self it help but things I cant do are....watch porn..buy lubriacants....use house hold items...any ideas...I love masturbating the feeling is sensational...I want to get horny so badly...I'm 18 but I feel like I'm missing out I've only masturbated for a few years...please tips on how to get horny...??

• cath
    Favorite Answer

how about read a sexy erotic short story, novel, book and rub yourself while you are reading. That always works for me. Just me and my book and my other hand.

My suggestion would be to try some anal pleasure in addition to vaginal. What you could do would be to go in your room and lock the door. Then get a full length mirror and strip all the way down. First what I would do is lay on your side while you look at yourself in the mirror and lube up your ******* with Vaseline or Ky Jelly. After you've done this you can massage your ******* in a circular fashion. Then slowly push your index finger just slighly into yourself. It will feel a little tight at first. Let yourself relax and push it in further. Let it sit for a while and then push it out with your muscles. Then you can move it in and out at a faster pace. It will feel really good. You can also masturbate with your finger in your ***. When you *** it will be amazing. You can feel your muscles contracting like crazy. If this suggestion helps ask me for more. My e-mail is stuwatson@yahoo.com

well i don't see hwy you can't watch porn your 18. you could go and get some dildo's and stuff, or you could think of someone you really like. try using a bcak massager when you masterbate( put it on your ****)

omg no joke i can get u really wet ask any gurl who i have talked to and i got some pics for u to c if u want and i am17 trust me i can help instant message me or email me i can really help u hun

well, try humping your pillow or explore "down there" until u find something that feels good.mastrubating is all about exploring your body so have fun! contact me at jaimerider@hotmail.com

well u cud use any house hold appliances or im sure i can amuse u

come to my house.... id get u nice nad horny, lmao

watch porn while fingering ur titties and ***** thats what i do b4 a date

o my thats so hott can i watch you ?

lol o my.