Alexa
Alexa asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Made a mistake...?

I gave someone a star for their question by mistake... can I take it back?

• Ahwell
    Best Answer

Why worry? Here have one of mine!

It's not a defense, it is pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. Namely, that Bush did much worse things that didn't seem to bother the right at the time, but Obama's similar (and usually much smaller) infractions are met with a call to armed insurrection. In point of fact, I am beyond angry with the Obama administration, and I would be fine with impeachment proceedings based on the abuse of drone technology, and what I see as the unconstitutional extension of the Patriot Act. I don't particularly care that the right is hounding Obama, except that I do not believe that if Romney had won the presidency and were doing the exact same things, the right would say a word, except in his defense. So, the short answer is that I don't believe the right is sincere in its criticism of Obama - I think it's largely tactical, not moral.

yes you can:

-go back to the question

-click the star again and it will remove you from the star list and subtract the star from the questioners profile

========

-Jake

Yes, simply click on the star again.

click on the star to take it back

Lol - yes you can actually. Just click it again

just go back take it off

• R ♫

Just click on it again (=

i dont think so..well its okay giving stars you know..make them feel good..its okay if its a mistake..try not to do it again though..

No, hope it wasn't one of mine.