What is a good paying job for an 18 year old?

Im currently studying my first year of chemical/biological engineering at university. In a month I'll be 18. I currently work at maccas which pays 18 year olds $13.30 an hour. I'm looking for a job that could pay more, with anywhere between 10 and 20 hours a week. I finished highschool last year with an OP1... show more Im currently studying my first year of chemical/biological engineering at university. In a month I'll be 18. I currently work at maccas which pays 18 year olds $13.30 an hour. I'm looking for a job that could pay more, with anywhere between 10 and 20 hours a week. I finished highschool last year with an OP1 and studied chemistry, physics, maths c and b, english, business operations and management. Any suggestions?
Update: Add: I live in Australia, so our economy is booming! and obviously the $13.30 i quoted is AU$. So looking for answers from any Australians please. Plus, $13 seems alright, yet i have friends working else at a restuarant for $16/hour (i would rather move out of food) and another earning $28 doing admin for a politician.