If you knew the exact date time and moment you were going to die....?

would it make a diffrenece the way u treated the persons you loved / cared about? how & why ?

Favorite Answer

nope, it's not that I don't value my life, but with all the stuff happening in the world today tonight could be my last night on earth so I just treat them like I might not seet hem again (I don't get super emotional but am more caring than most)(that sounded more pompous than I intended T_T)

nope, i treat everyone who deserves it with total humility and respect. i am honest to a fault. i would die knowing i hadn't harmed anyone in any way. can it happen soon?

Absolutely. I would be sure to tell them how much I loved them and how much they meant to me, how much they brought happiness into my life. I wouldn't have said things that had hurt them, I wouldn't have ignored them, I would have spent more time.

• Amy G

i think that you should treat your loved ones just as you would if you were to die tomorrow

• KORIN

No.. I live everyday like its my last.. so i have no regrets.