Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you could have a sandwich name after you, what would it be called & what sandwich would it be?

My would be called The Bada$$ sandwich.

My sandwich would include: 2 ground beef patties (1 pound each), 4 slices of cheese, 10 strips of bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, mushroom, and one slice of ham

The reason I called a bada$$ because I’m a bada$$ gamer on NBA 2k8 on the 360. Nobody can beat me in the game.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

a grilled pastrami, cheddar cheese, bbq chicken, and potato chips sandwich with catchup, mustard, mayo and bbq sauce.

I'd call it the Stagnum.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mine would be called the Candy-Cane!

It'd have Grilled Beef Pattie, Luisianna Hot Sause(♥), Mushrooms, A mushroom Sause, ONIONS!, A Toasted Seasame Bun, and an itty-bitty peice of lettuse! (Crush or Sprite with it!)

or

I'd go with urs!

xoxo-Peace♥♥♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the dreamer. it would have sourdough bread, it would have grilled tofu, havarti cheese, avacado, and jasmine rice. i know, really weird lol. but it sounds very "dreamlike" for some reason lol.

it would be called the dreamer because i'm such a dreamer lol. im always daydreaming:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sleep is for Sissies sandwich, Turkey, bacon, avocado, pickles, on toasted whole wheat!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Moist and Chewy

Rye bread watered down with onions, mayonnaise, tapioca pudding and beef jerky.

• 1 decade ago

Mine would be called the Real Deal McCoy Sandwich

all natural ingredients

real food, fresh food, no crap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Klomper

Nothing but cheese and whipped cream.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mine would be called "Richbite"

a very expensive sandwitch

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Amber < thats my sand which n thats my name and thats a jewel too lol

~~Amber~~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

badass sandwich? that's the stupidiest thing i have ever heard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.