COLDSORE ADVICe?? :(?

i have my first coldsore....and i HATE It! how long will it take to dissappear? i got some virasolve from the chemist...is that the right treatment? it hurts and i want it to go away asap!!

Favorite Answer

Keep it clean with hydrogen peroxide. Use cream Neosporin on it. And, be sure you are taking an antiviral for herpes such as Valtrex.

It should go away within 2 weeks.

Swish some salt water in your mouth. it'll dry it out so it goes away quicker. if you don't want to do that, than get some numbing cold sore stuff and just wait it out.

Oh gosh honey, i understand i have one right now too!

I've tried toothpaste, coffee grains, vinegar,nail polish remover and nothing seems to work!

But right now i have on neosporin and my mom said it should work, so maybe you should try it too! Hopefully itll work for both of us, right? Good luck!

Hey there,

If you want to find the fastest way to get rid of herpes, you can find here one of the most effective method http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=415

Have a nice day

abreva--good stuff. I haven't heard of what you have, but I know abreva works.