What is the plot for Alice and Wonderland and Through the Looking glass? 10 POINTS!?

I need a good summary because I want to know what these books are all about I don't want a cliff hanger I want a good summary.

FOR BOTH BOOKS!

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Alice and Wonderland

Alice follows the white rabbit down the rabbit hole, meets characters such as the Caterpillar, Dormouse, Mad Hatter, Red Queen, and Cheshire Cat.

Through the Looking Glass

Further adventures of Alice in Wonderland. This time she enters though a mirror. She meets Tweedledum and Tweedledee, Walrus, Carpenter, and captures the Red Queen in a game of chess.

In Alice and Wonderland, she's following the White Rabbit because she is nosy and wants to know where a rabbit can be going all dressed up with a watch.

In Throught the Looking Glass, she wants to know what her house looks like backwards (like it would in the 'mirror-land') and once she gets there she wants to be able to get to the flower covered hills she can see in the distance.

In both stories, once she starts out she runs into much mischeif and partly learns a lesson on being so curious while running into a bunch of cooky-crazy characters along the way.

I say the second one is stranger than the first, but i really recommend both books if you haven't read them yet. Hope this helped.

alice takes LSD and sees "wonderland"