How much yield do you get from a typical cannabis plant?

Favorite Answer

If you get 1g per watt of light then your doing well - really well. generally speaking you can hope to get about 4oz dry bud from one well looked after soil grown plant. (about 3 1/2 ft tall) If you use hydroponics you can expect a little more but not a lot of difference in the weight, the difference between growing medium is in the thc content - because of the added chemicals and nutrients.

The bigger you grow it doesn't mean more weed! only the top say 50-90cm (where the light shines down strongest) will get useable, smokeable weed.

The type of plant - inidica or salvia and the strain will make a difference too.

There are many ways of growing it - sea of green - being about the best but you would need lots of space and 3-4 lights.

Look it up on google you will get much more info from a site dedicated to growers than you will on here...

Sativa or indica? Indica- smaller heads, bigger yield, Sativa- bigger heads, smaller yield. About 4-5 oz of premium is normal for a small backyard job.

Well, I don't have a clue - but I bet you'll know when you've gone over the limit - when the guys in blue come storming in.

• I take it this is for "medicinal" purposes right? ..Under the right conditions you should be able to get about 1 pound per plant (if you know what your doing). That's as far as I'm going to elaborate on it!

...$Billy Ray$