Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Need help with french, difference between "il" and "elle"?

Hi

im doing a-level french but i think i just had a brain lapse or something.

Im doing coursework on the death penalty. Becuase it is

" "La" peine de mort" (i.e. feminine) if i want to put it into a pronoun in the next sentance would i say "il est..." or "elle est..." . ??

merci!

Best Answer

Elle est...

De rien.

Elle est. Elle est is the French from of She is. Il est is the French form of He is.

Source(s): Learning French

La=feminine

Elle=feminine

Une=Feminine

Le=Masculin

Il= Masculin

Un=Masculin

The correct one to use in your sentence is "Elle est ......."

I'm 100% sure cuz i got a 100 on my french test yesterday!!!

elle est

from what i can remmebr its elle est!

i aint an expert!

but i got an A in ma french exam 3 years ago lol

post photos on that old profile of a few penis an say "look at my kit!" then they'll supply up calling you a woman. Now that i've got tried to make you snicker, directly to answering your somewhat question :-} "living transgender" is only what those human beings say to themselves to aim to marry the concepts of seeing you as woman, and you asserting you're male. so as that they decide directly to ascertain your maleness, or transgenderedness as something you place on, extremely than exchange their photograph of you of their head. additionally they might desire to be genuinily perplexed. My aunty is rather helping of regardless of woman to maleness is going on with me, yet she does not somewhat be responsive to that a lot approximately transgender and transsexual themes, so she messes up the wording, and wording is so precise while it includes Trans themes, through fact the incorrect be conscious can completely decrease to rubble the meaning, and the actuality. to illustrate, i don't experience like a boy, i'm a boy, i do no longer opt to alter right into a boy, i'm already a boy interior, and that i choose my physique to alter into greater male. To somebody who does not be responsive to roughly trans themes, that's very perplexing. i think of you be responsive to no count number if or no longer those everybody is only perplexed an ignorant, or in the event that they're closeminded, an close hearted (is that a be conscious? *sweats*) to you, and you should use that to return to a call in case you wanna be around them anymore.

Elle est ...

Source(s): French is my first language.

You are approaching the problem very mechanically. Grammatical gender does not always command the choice of pronouns in the way you assume. It may or may not, since the antecedent is inanimate.

Send me your sentences, and I will check them if you like:

hindisikhnewaalaa@yahoo.ca

Source(s): Teacher, translator