Have you ever dated someone who looks very similar to a movie, TV, or rock star?

Who did they resemble?

I once dated a guy who looked almost identical to Mike Delfino from Desperate Housewives.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My first boyfriend looked like Leonardo DiCaprio, only a very tall and skinny version

• 3 years ago

Yeah, Tarja acted in an episode of Paaroolissa as a bad mom, and he or she had a small section in Studio impossible enjoying herself (Finnish coach/action picture). no longer something outstanding, yet no longer Paris-Hilton-performing undesirable. She performed herself so plenty extra ideal ... it became into humorous certainly. She became into in a eating place eating coffee and examining the paper, and those stereotypical metalheads see her and badger her to loss of existence approximately their band, even enjoying some undesirable Cookie Monster bland crap for her as loud because of the fact the audio equipment could go.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My husband looks like a young Richard Dean Anderson.

• Sugar
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Several years ago I dated a guy who looked identical to TuPac... seriously. Everywhere we went people would stare. We were approached all the time, people asking for autographs.. I was like hello!!! Tupac is dead!!! ... or is he? Anyway, it got real old after a while..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jolu41
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

She looked like Dido from her "Thank you" video. Same hair and everything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My bf looks like Noah off the NOTEBOOK........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.