Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 decade ago

anyone know how i can get back the 30% taken off a jackpot in a Florida casino? Im a Canadian. tks?

i won 2 jackpots (lucky me) in Fla, went from excitement to some disappointment. how can i get back the 30% (quickest way?) they said i can - Im Canadian. Tks.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    More thank likely you need to contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.