Google
Google asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Richard Zedink Cut Throat?

Does anyone have a link for the video that I can see that game and the time when Richard Zednik got his throat cut by his own team mate b y accident? Ally my friends said i had to se it , i just cant find anything

• WOW
    Favorite Answer

Stop with the Zed questions. Richard is a person, and a player. He happens to be on my favorite team and he is a fan favorite and loved very much down here in south Florida. This is sketched into many NHL and Panther fans minds forever and after watching it live (not in person, on tv, but FSN Florida did show videos that still to this day have yet to of been posted anywhere on the internet, and should never be replayed or reposted, but they showed them because they felt the south Florida fans should know what happened.)

Its horrifying, and its great that Zed is still anxious to get back on the ice for the cats, he recently did a signing at the BAC (Bank Atlantic Center) and talked to fans about it, its one thing coming from him talking about it, but you really should drop it as it was a horrifying incident.

Source(s): Proud Zed Fan, and PANTHERS FAN

Its on youtube like everything else. Please tell me this is the first you've heard of it? Look up the original "Carotid Cut", Clint Milarchuk. Zednik's injury was terrible, Malarchuk's was a damn miracle.

It can be very hard to watch. I wouldn't watch it I mean the guy could have died and its a memory some would rather forget.

Dangg girl where've you been? It is pretty Grusome, And scary...

I was watching it and it was sooo freaky please don't watch it if you are a hockey goalie. I am one and ahh, and richard was my friend in high school and it was just terrifying.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-559805512...

a terrible accident....its too bad it happened to a guy like Zednik

i really dont know why you want to see this though.

Why the hell would you wanna watch that?

It's disturbing & horrible.