I've heard this "change" campaign before, except it was called "I have a plan". Can anyone outline

what these "changes" or "plan" are? John Kerry and Obama like to throw these wrods around because they sound good and promising. However, most people want to know how change will be made or even what the change will be exactly. Other than just a change from an (R) to a (D) in the White... show more what these "changes" or "plan" are?

John Kerry and Obama like to throw these wrods around because they sound good and promising. However, most people want to know how change will be made or even what the change will be exactly.

Other than just a change from an (R) to a (D) in the White House. What are the changes AND HERE IS THE PART OF THE QUESTION I MOST WANT ANSWERED... what is the plan for accomplishing those "changes"?

It's easy to talk about change... however, I never heard Kerry even explain his "plan" nor have I ever heard how Obama intends to create change with the exception of wanting to raise taxes on the "rich" (those evil people living the American dream) and innediately pulling out of Iraq (a move that clearly shows his inexperience and inability to understand consequences).
Update: CS... I do plenty of homework and I am aware of most of the things people have posted here.... THE PROBLEM and my point is this. Guys like Obama and Kerry are AFRAID to publicly voice their "changes" for the most part. Sure... they may have posted on the website... but are they letting the masses hear... show more CS... I do plenty of homework and I am aware of most of the things people have posted here.... THE PROBLEM and my point is this. Guys like Obama and Kerry are AFRAID to publicly voice their "changes" for the most part. Sure... they may have posted on the website... but are they letting the masses hear it in their national speaches? Not hardley... why? Because IT IS SOCIALISM. Look at the first answer. Look at the cost of all of his "social programs". And that is provided they hold to those numbers. Which we all know they won't because they will not be efficiently run. And look at this point... "Obama will provide..." Well thank you Obama!! When is it the function of the government to provide everything for you?
Update 2: CS... oh how you assume... Of course I have listened to MANY of his speeches as well as others. I might add that Romney was very detailed in his speeches. Obama... says a lot of General things and when he does get specific, he ends up with his foot in his mouth. Lets just take his "famed" Philly speech... show more CS... oh how you assume... Of course I have listened to MANY of his speeches as well as others. I might add that Romney was very detailed in his speeches. Obama... says a lot of General things and when he does get specific, he ends up with his foot in his mouth. Lets just take his "famed" Philly speech which some had the audacity to compare it with Lincoln's speech... These were my thoughts...
http://ijustcannotshutup.typepad.com/my_...
He claims in his speeches that he will unite the nation... yet, he continues to to segregate people and and claimed that white people must understand slavery of 200 years ago. Which NO ONE alive today was involved with. How are we to be united and move forward with that thought process. He claims that people are losing sight of the American dream and they can no longer accomplish it. That he will create programs to boost people in that direction... yet...
Update 3: He persecutes the rich and believes in capping their earnings. Wow... that is freedom and the American dream. He does not believe in capitalism. He believes in government. Our founding fathers were not about that. Again, a little hypocritical... yes. Look at the first answer. Look at the costs of his... show more He persecutes the rich and believes in capping their earnings. Wow... that is freedom and the American dream. He does not believe in capitalism. He believes in government. Our founding fathers were not about that. Again, a little hypocritical... yes. Look at the first answer. Look at the costs of his "Pipe Dream" blueprint. It is all about what he will do for the people. What he will provide. NOT protecting the freedoms for you to find success. Yes, I have read his blueprint for change. All 64 pages. I'm not going to say every idea is wrong because I don't think every idea is wrong. But it is clear, that this is a man who does not believe in the people of this country or how this country was set up to work. It is smoke and mirrors, the majority of it. Only him, with government programs can fix it. This is ALWAYS what the Dems believe in... there is no change... same old playbook with a shiney new cover.
Update 4: Phil... sure thay talk about "putting their plan in action"!! Just like Pelosi did and ... well... uh.... what has she done again? <crickets>... Its a good thing our allies didn't have the selfish viewpoint you have as we were trying to win our independence. But hey... you have it now, so... show more Phil... sure thay talk about "putting their plan in action"!! Just like Pelosi did and ... well... uh.... what has she done again? <crickets>...
Its a good thing our allies didn't have the selfish viewpoint you have as we were trying to win our independence. But hey... you have it now, so who cares about anyone else... right?

And yes... geographically, Iraq is a prime location to front the war on terror... look at a map. You are laughable... when did we start helping other nations? As it turns out, the US gives more charitable aid to the world than ANY OTHER COUNTRY. There were also reports that show Conservatives give more in charity than lib/dems by a long shot. I'll let you look that up. Also, so hypocritical of your side to claim "Iraq never attacked us... why are we at war... wah wah!" Let me ask you... did Bosnia ever attack us? No problem with that one huh? Darfur... they worth more than Iraqi's in your book? Kool Aid stand is over there... drink up!