Stretch Markz!!!!?

Ok i heard that tanning dosent work to hide stretch marks & it actually makes them stand out more but im african american & i have a peanut butter colored skin tone..my marks are slightly lighter than my overrall skin tone but still very noticable so if i tan will it hide mine or are people with stretch marks just doomed for life?

• Mariah
    Favorite Answer

I believe stretch marks stand out more if you tan. I don't tan so I've never been able to check with my own stretch marks.

I do know stretch marks are scars so, sadly, they don't go away. Some ppl believe that vitamin e helps them become less visible. I'm not sure on that.

Better than tanning, I have a better and effective alternative which I have experienced works for making stretch marks completely invisible. I would recommend you use Zenmed's Stretta which is a natural powerful cream for getting rid of marks . I used it post pregnancy and was amazed with its results and that too within two weeks the ugly marks were almost gone.

I have bad stretch marks and I am also really pale. I tan lightly and use a gradual tanner. The gradual tanner helps hide my shiny marks, and the regular tanning makes me feel like I dont *really* glow in the dark.

BTW, penut butter colored skin? I am so jealous right now. That makes you sound not only lovely but *delicious*!

Well I think if differs on everyone cause I just started tanning in the tanning bed and it has made mine hard to see. But I have heard it makes them stand out but I said what the heck It can't make them any worse than they already looked LOL and mine look better. So maybe you can try it?

Source(s): Personal Experience

Stretch marks doesn't matter for me.. It will not ruin your life nor you need to tan to hide your stretch marks.. Just be you and thats it. It doesn't matter..

so sorry to break the news to ya but there is nothing that can be done to make them go away...believe me I am in the same boat as you and have tried everything under the sun!

It's all genetics...

try rubbing cocoa butter in it helps stretch marks go :) xx

i had one on my hip from growing and stuff and i went to the tanning bed and its gone! so they could go away or they could stay you never know!

doomed 4 life, lol