I have a New Computer with Window Vista Premium, I get a White Screen after I log-in, what is this ?

My computer is new (4 months old) and lately I have been getting a ( White Screen) Does anyone know why this is happening, Could it be a window viruse? (I run my antivirus program twice a week and keep it up-todate) I also scan my computer for spyware and adware once a week with window defender . I were told that this is a vista virus which I never heard of before. Does anyone know what this is? It is now getting to be troublesome as the Blank White screen is comming up more often. I fix this problem by right-clicking on the blank white screen then click "Close" everytime it comes up, once I click close, it return me back to the screen that I were on at that time. (This is a Blank White Screen) just like the Blue Screen. Other wise everything work just fine. Do you have any idea why this is happening? Thanks

Favorite Answer

You should take it back to the store.

Run your recovery Cd's and bring to the default.

If you do not have recovery CD you can find them on the website search google.

Also it is possible back to the default byt following the instruction in the start+help+recovery

there is a possibility you lose your data make a back up before doing any serious operation.

the white screen of life?