Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

Im from Mexico City, is Canada a Nice Place to live On?

Do you enjoy livind on the cold most of the time, if you were born in other country are you happy livin on CA. Wich town do you prefer? I always been admire the lakes, mountains and the animals on that country.

Favorite Answer

Well, first of all, Canada is not this frozen wasteland as too many people from Mexico and places south seem to think it is. Yes, we have cold winters but we also have delightful springs, autumns and many places have some pretty hot and humid summers, too.

Its not always cold, it depends where in Canada. In Toronto where i live and in many other parts of Canada they have warm to hot summers. In toronto its boiling (of course not as hot as mexico)

I love the season changes

there are so many people from everywhere around the world in Canada, because Canada is such an excepting place filled with diversity.

Hope i helped

ANDREA <3

its not always cold, but I live in the north, Nunavut, and this is the only place I have lived, so could be biased. and we don't always wear plaid shirts or say eh? alot. but hey, loving my country

ive always admired the mexican men their as hot as their food if you like anal then give a buzz im waiting here for ya big boy from a very spicy irish girl.

It's cold.

I like canada........ i think you would enjoy it except for the pollution