Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

A Muslim once said to me, Brother I am your brother you must give me a deal, but?

When the time came for him to give, he wouldn't, why is that?

Its the truth, they love to recieve but never offer. That is our beautiful Ummah we have today as the christians and jews are constantly picking up the pieces we leave to fall and rott.

Its an order from Allah SWT to give away everything before you die, yet they never do that, Muhammed SAW did and so did Ali... yet you don't see them doing anything even close to that today they don't even give the recommended Zakat without being constantly reminded. They don't even give Zakat il Fitr most of them till the very last second at Eid prayer.. how sad is that! Thats the truth, we have lost the path most of us and surely the younger generation is going to suffer greatly because of it.

Pakistani you say, ya they have a great part in this, Saudis and EAU and most people from the EAST are of the worst for this error.

NO TRUST that is correct, impossible to trust a Muslim because of this very error that repeats itself over and over again. When do you think they will be tired of me showing the truth, when they try to sharpen their knife to cut my head off like they did with John A.s and Nexus R.a. Allah told them in the Quran all this its not from me. There is only one chapter that is for the non belivers the rest was for the muslims and the muslims alone. Are they that blind really?

Western Raised Muslims are far better than any Easter Raised or born Muslim bar none! I have more than enough experience I been on both sides and seen much in my life. Those that come here over 13 years of age bring with them great filth.

Really is that why reported just yestarday that more Millionaires are Muslims? What do they need with silver and gold when the reward is knowledge? EAU, SAUDI and so on? Massive error indeed! MASSIVE!

He and 1.5 billion other brothers on this earth doing the very same thing. Just go do a test for yourself and see how far you get before you see the same result. I treat them all like Gold yet they don't even care to show the shine back. Of course he is wrong but that is all they do, and never will they even pay taxes let alone the proper price of things. Surely that is why most Muslims states are self curruptive.

Favorite Answer

Brotherhood have different levels.

This Muslim brother obviously was not as honest as you'd hoped.

And I find that disgusting. Muslims should follow Islam, or else they lie by calling themselves Muslims.

But I cannot judge. It is up to Allah Ta'ala to judge.

However, I CAN say that you shouldn't base your view of all Muslims, Eastern OR Western, on the actions of but a few of them. Though perhaps it is true that, generally, Eastern Muslims are more, uh, un-Islamic?

The reason being that they are more simple than Western folk. And they live in harsh environments, without the luxuries of the rest of us.

Of course, what I said above was a guess. Maybe it is the Westerners who are less Islamic in their ways. Who knows?

P.S. NotUrBisnis (War with LOST): I am Pakistani. Ha ha. Don't worry, I'm not THAT offended...

• star72

My husband is a physician and this can be problematic for him. All of sudden he has all of these "cousins" who tell the nurse or receptionist to give them a discount. My husband was more than happy to oblige, until the checks (for the discounted rate) started bouncing. Others who do not have insurance want my husband to bill their family members insurance (which is fraud) or they drive to the office in a ridiculously expensive car and then try to get out paying the bill. He has a notebook full of patients who have unpaid bills and you would be astonished to see how many Muslims are there.

• nazof

Yes I agree.

Muslims living in the west have more moral values bcz they see them being practised by non muslims everyday.So they practise it too without knowing that its their own religion they're following.

Its a very sad situation and the reason why this ummah is beigh disgraced all over the world.Sad but true.

well that is the reflection of the ppl and not the religion of course.

it is sad that we have these kinds of ppl today in our times, but that is why the ummah is so weak today, there is no trust etc.

I have removed my joke..

it means we are all brothers and sisters and we need to help each other or remind each other about Allah

commandments get reversed, when they need to be applied on the first person!

selfish people are present in every society

• khany

salam batman,

its called fisibilillah discount :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyczVCnHloY

Youtube thumbnail

enjoy.

As he broke his deal....?

LOL at NOUB ;p