Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

How can you tell if you had problems with your miscarriage.?

i started to spot feb 27 then had a natural miscarriage on mar 2nd. Heavey bleeding only lasted for about 6 hours then tappered into spotting for a week. I then had heavey bleeding again about a week later which only lasted about 2 hours. Then there was just very very light spotting for 2 and 1/2 weeks after this. Its now been 50 days since day 1 and no Period. I spotted 3 times last week but just when i wiped. There was lower right abdominal ach and right side lower back pain. Could all of this mean that there could be complications becasue of this? Thanks alot

Favorite Answer

First of all; I'm sooo sorry to hear about your loss :( but i know that it does sometimes take a while for your cycle to get back on track after a miscarriage so maybe that's the problem. But I do suggest that you discuss any other concerns with a doctor. Better safe than sorry...Good Luck!

id ask for an ultrasound and a d&c ...just to have a clean out