Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 1 decade ago

How much are swimming rates at the saint John (NB) YMCA?

How much are rates to use the pool for a few hours at the YMCA in Saint John New Brunswick?

Favorite Answer

I don't know about the YMCA, but the Canada Games Aquatic Centre has a seven dollar charge for a two hour general swim, but if you get a 10-swim pass its about a dollar off per swim. Or, if you get a membership yo get unlimited swimming (the basic package will cost you about 400 dollars for a year). I'd assume that the Y would have similar prices. But, I have to preach the amazing-ness that is the CGAC. As an American that goes up there for a swim meet once a year (Maine State Summer Championships are held there) I have to say that I'm continually impressed by the pool. It's well maintained and absolutely everything is clean. There is a daily general swim and they have it most weekends, too. Plus, it has it's own parking lot and there tons of empty spaces 90% of the time.

Source(s): Erinie the matience guy, the dude with the connections for the American just wanting to swim in the middle of the week. http://www.aquatics.nb.ca/index.php?option=com_con... Click on "Drop in Anytime"

Nb Ymca