looking for Mr.Bill Richards please?
seems yahoo removed all information about your response to me. Could you kindly reply once more? Thank you.Tauva
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
"Bill Richards" is a SCAMMER... He's offering a lovely thing known as "Advance Fee Loan Fraud" Here are some tips for determining whether a loan is legitimate or a scam:
1) They don't use a free email address (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc)
2) They have a secure website you can go to to fill out their application
3) They don't require ANY fees upfront. Any fees will come out of proceeds of the loan (scammers want their fees via Western Union or Moneygram)
4) They have a REAL address you can send mail to
5) They have a REAL phone number, not a cel phone
Stay away from him or anyone offering loans on yahoo answers... unless you have money to throw away...
- ckm1956Lv 71 decade ago
Do you WANT to be scammed?
He is one persona that tries to scam people on here. Typically, they use free email services such as Yahoo, Gmail, and Live. Would a legit lender use a free service or a reall email?
If you see any of his "answers", you'll see that it's remarkably similar to others also offering loans.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
He tries to scam everyone.
Try a real loan place!