Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!! please answer.?

ive been stressed out for a while over the following things :

i cant feel my right supraclavicular lymph nodes, in my neck behind my ears.

i know its not normal in the supraclavicular area. they are only about 0.5 cm in my supraclavicular part. the ones in my neck arent swollen either but i can feel them.

also i have had diarrehia for 2 days (had a stomach acche from hot food so that might have caused it) but the diarihea is not bad.

im going to the doctors in 10 days so dont tell me to go. im 13 and im a boy.

you can email me on my profile if u have any questions.

thank you guys for the answers exept for the idiot that said eww

he is reported now :)

supraclavicular lymph nodes are the lymph nodes superior to your clavical.

Favorite Answer

You have an extremely knowledgeable vocabulary for a 13 year old boy.I don't know many nurses who use the word "superclavicular" except in nursing school maybe.

Swollen lymph nodes could mean an infection in the body or lymphoma (cancer) or leukemia or something else...or nothing and it might go away if you pray over it.

My sister had a golf ball size lymph node in the neck that they thought was lymphoma. I prayed for it to be nothing serious and they couldn't find a reason for it and in about 2 or 3 weeks it went away and left the doctors scratching their heads. She plays golf, so I told her she was trying to grow a golf ball and to give up bowling before she grew a bowling ball.

At least know that you're going to get professional help with your problem soon, and if it gets really bad, contact your doctor again. I'm not familiar with the lymph nodes...but if something bursts, maybe it's time to call 911 lol. Anyways, relax, your problems will be over soon. As for your bowel problem, drink water to keep yourself hydrated.

It is normal to feel these. they may become enlarged as your body starts to fight an infection and may even be tender. You feel the ones on the neck as they are more superficial. Are they large (bigger than almonds) and/or tender to painful? And you can treat your diarrhea in the mean time with the BRAT diet (banana, rice, apples, tea)

Hi, not sure what your question is, but I recommend drinking plenty of fluids to keep from getting dehydrated. You might have a virus, there are plenty of them going around. Rest and lots of liquids.

YOU SHOULD GO TO YOUR DOCTOR BECAUSE THINGS HAPPENS AND SOMETHING BAD CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.YOU MIGHT HAVE A BAD DASE AND IF I WAS YOU,I WOULDA BEEN WENT TO THE DOCTORS AND IF YOU ARE EATING THINGS THAT IS BAD FOR YOU DON'T EAT IT. EAT HEALTHLY THINGS LIKE CARROTS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN EAT SOMETHING THAT IS HEALTHLY FOR YOU THAT YOU LIKE OK THAT IS THE BEST I CAN DO FOR YOU IF YOU NEED HELP OR LONELY THEN E-MAIL ME AT [GAMBLETYME2006@YAHOO.COM] BE VERY CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU EAT AND IF YOU ARE THIRTEEN YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR PARENTS AND WATCH WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR SELF BYE.

Source(s): MY SOURCE IS NOTHING

oki one not trying to be mean but what the heck does supraclavicular mean lol?

sorry buddy i hope the doctor fixes you up quickly