Dyson Vacuum Cleaners?

Thank you for all your input and thoughts on this machine.

Although I never saw reviews on the Canniser Stoaway, model 21, that was the one I chose.

I love it. The ease of cleaning - amazing suction, it's not too heavy to carry downstairs and changing the attachments is a snap (pardon the pun), and they are all on board.

I plan on purchasing the mini-turbine head for animal fur (right now I use the standard brush) that came with the unit.

Can order on line. I researched the information on line and took into your views as a consumer. There were a few negative responses but the positive ones outnumbered them.

I am very happy with my selection on many levels.

If you need to get a vacuum cleaner in the future, this one is worth the investment.

Sincerely: kidlet

Favorite Answer

I don't have one, but my BF does. She LOVES her sand said it was worth every penny. This means something coming from her because she is a real penny pincher!