Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Dyson Vacuum Cleaners?

Thank you for all your input and thoughts on this machine.

Although I never saw reviews on the Canniser Stoaway, model 21, that was the one I chose.

I love it. The ease of cleaning - amazing suction, it's not too heavy to carry downstairs and changing the attachments is a snap (pardon the pun), and they are all on board.

I plan on purchasing the mini-turbine head for animal fur (right now I use the standard brush) that came with the unit.

Can order on line. I researched the information on line and took into your views as a consumer. There were a few negative responses but the positive ones outnumbered them.

I am very happy with my selection on many levels.

If you need to get a vacuum cleaner in the future, this one is worth the investment.

Sincerely: kidlet

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't have one, but my BF does. She LOVES her sand said it was worth every penny. This means something coming from her because she is a real penny pincher!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.