Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

What are the best stocks to invest in, I have about $10,000 to start.?

Favorite Answer

I´ve been investing for more than 20 years and trading for almost 14, and I can tell you that if you want to make BIG and FAST profits, I recommend you trading rather than investing, trading can help you to go from rags to rich.

If you are investing, you must have already achieved some degree of financial success, long term stock investing and/or FOREX can help you become much richer than you are today.

My experiences as a Nasdaq Market Maker, Head trader of brokerage firms, and currently as a professional trader

and private hedge fund manager, I can suggest you that:

We trade because we want quick, short term profits on a consistent basis. We want to cash flow the market. Milk it like a cow.

Make consistent, small, short term gains rather than trying to hit a home run on every trade. Don't ever forget that.

Don't marry a stock, marry the idea of making money trading stocks. That's the only way to do it.

For me "All stocks are equally worthless”

I don't hold on to any illusion that the stock market will continue to go up and provide a nice retirement for me.

I could care less which way the market goes. It's irrelevant to me if the market goes higher, crashes or moves sideways for the next 50 years. I really could care less. Stocks are just four letters with two prices next to them that I use to make a living trading.

Trade ONLY when you have a clear, easy and identifiable advantage, because without a CLEAR EDGE your odds of success are NO better than a flip of a coin… That´s why so many new traders (and investors) lose money.

Take a look at any daily chart of any index or stock and you'll probably see the most volatility and the biggest opportunity for profit during the "First Hour" of the stock market's opening.

The popular thinking and conventional wisdom is that you should wait about an hour before you start trading.

But if you do, you'll miss the big, fast moves that stocks make as all the amateurs let their emotions out through their

online accounts, usually right after they read some news headline or hear Maria Bartiromo go off about a stock on CNBC.

It's easy to see why trading the open is the market's prime time for profiting from other online traders.

The market's open is very volatile - that is the perfect environment for LARGE, FAST profits.

Learn to trade as a professional Market Maker ,not as an emotionally driven amateur trader or investor with few thousand dollars in an account at Etrade.

There isn't any other time during the day or any stock you can invest in, that can make you 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or more points

in minutes OTHER than during the first hour the stock market is open. That's why I love trading the open so much.

I trade only when I have an edge and that means "only the fisrt hour the market is open".

If you are a beginning trader, you can give yourself an unfair advantage in the market trading this way.

I can continue giving you a lot of advises about how to make money trading, but if you ask me:

"What is the best thing you can do for me or that I can do for myself?

Go to this "Top Secret" site and get the BEST stocks that will make the largest and fastest day trading profits you´ve ever seen...

www.onehourtrading.com

After you review this site you won´t need a system, strategy, book, software or mentor to tell you what to do,

you will be able to profit HUGE every day, picking your own stocks to trade.

Trade well,

Jonny

I am a new investor too, and also started with a similar amount.

If recommend you look at mutual funds, as many of them are load free, which means you can put money in and take money out without paying a fee for it. I invest with USAA and 2/3 of my money is with MFs.

I have some investments in stocks, SEH (dividend, green oriented plastic manufacturer) java (Sun Microsystems, high tech Microsoft type company that sells stuff to companies and gives free products to consumers) BRLC (maker of Olivia televisions, fell down 90% early this year)

Not the least is ING. they give you 25 dollars for openning a savings account, and a 3% rate on any amount of money you have in it, which is pretty good. The link can only be used once. If someone else takes it, let me know and i'll post another one.

Despite their volatility, trading penny stocks can be extremely lucrative. Here are three ways that you can profit from investing in penny stocks https://tr.im/3LaQM

The good news about penny stocks is that you can buy a good amount of shares without going broke. It’s thus easier to get a good stake in a company for less than you would pay for stock of a larger organization. To find a company that you feel confident investing in, make sure to do your research. Don’t just choose a company because you saw an article about it, or because your friend is investing in it.

In binary options you will have the possibility to predict the movement of various assets such as stocks, currency pairs, commodities and indices. Learn how you can make money trading binary options https://tr.im/4CMvI

An option has only two outcomes (hence the name “binary” options). This is because the value of an asset can only go up or down during a given time frame. Your task will be to predict if the value of an asset with either go up or down during a certain amount of time.

• ?

simplest way is to merely open an account at some brokerage, purchase a inventory and lose your money. no longer the surprising way, of direction. you do no longer prefer to take a place the common way- you prefer to take a place the total way. considering the undeniable fact that's what you will possibly desire to do to be triumphant. like all different precious situation, you will possibly desire to be taught how earlier you may efficiently do. in case you do no longer prefer to be taught how, then you certainly can bypass to 3 coping with brokerage firms and that they'll make investments for you. which will advance the percentages of develop in assessment to stepping into the marketplace without means, besides the undeniable fact that it is going to possibly no longer likely be an tremendously good return, and it heavily isn't controlled heavily with the aid of fact it is merely no longer adequate money to maintain them fascinated. they choose million-dollar shoppers. I strongly advise some serious be taught of the marketplace. information is everywhere in the internet, in thousands of books etc. There are making an investment tutors, even simulators the place you study, decide on, purchase/sell and do each and every little thing you may in stay procuring and promotion, yet without needing real money at stake- and that's an amazing understanding builder. no longer something teaches extra efficient than adventure, and not something will clean your plow speedier than making an investment without it. Simulators grant a thank you to adventure. final- do no longer purchase a penny inventory or any corporation inventory which you won't be in a position to thoroughly study and be certain. while you're unwilling to try this purchase the extra secure issues mutually with replace Traded money (ETF's) that are swimming pools of significant shares and are much less risky than procuring and promotion guy or woman shares. There are 3 key factors to efficient making an investment. understanding what to purchase- understanding whilst to purchase- and understanding whilst to sell. pass over on any of the three, and your potentialities shrink without delay. merely below 3 years in the past and beforehand of the recession crash, my mom cashed in a $sixteen,000 CD and gave it to me to take a place for her. at present, without yet another dollar being invested, her portfolio is properly worth $ninety one,500. no longer an twist of destiny nor stable good fortune- it is understanding how the activity is performed, and that's found out in a school you by no potential graduate from.

ok i want to make this very clear...despite what some might say there is no such thing as hot stocks...you should really educate yourself before playing around in the market...what is treynors measure? what is sharpes measure? read a few investment text books and educate yourself...for basic portfolio design look into the Efficient Frontier model...learn how to construct a well diversified portfolio to minimize risk and maximiza gains...if i could give you a sample portfolio it would consist of raytheon, google, celgene, costco, suncor energy, and many more...good luck man...if u want to play with 10k, at least do it right.

Hello,

I also had a similair problem as you have.

I had a good amount of money, and wanted it to grow.

So I looked around on the internet to find something that is:

1) giving me great returns towards a relatively small risk

2) Professional people who know what they where doing with my money.

I'm glad to say I finally found a moneymanager who is capable of giving me good returns and give me a great support.

On this blog you can follow up all the results that he is making:

http://my-robottrader.blogspot.com/

My money is working for me, in Four months time I already have a ROI of 131%.

So you don't hear me complaining!

Annyway if you would like to get in touch with my moneymanager to have some more information feel free to contact me you can send an email to me at derrekmay at gmail.com.

Then I'll give you the email adress of my moneymanager

Hope this has helped you!

My recommendation:

If you're looking for really low risk then go with one of the big companies you hear about.

If you're looking for stocks that are still growing such as Netflix then it might require a moderate amount of risk but a better return on investment.

I'd go with Apple / Netflix. AAPL / NFLX

as the stock market is relatively unstable at the moment. It is best to use half of your fund in it and the other half into the forex market.