Alice Cullen Clothes?

For the realese of Breaking Dawn I need an Alice Cullen costume but I don;t know what to wear! Can you give me ideas and maybe some links?

Favorite Answer

You could try wearing something similar to Alice's prom dress at the end of Twilight. You can find a picture at www.stepheniemeyer.com . First click on "twilight series" then on the side click on FAQ. Then scroll down until you see two pictures of two different dresses; it's the navy blue on on the right.

Hope this helps!!!

Source(s): www.stepheniemeyer.com
  • crabb

Alice Cullen Clothes

Why do human beings continually try to costume like fictitious characters? it is okay to have a functionality variety for the form you costume, yet you should function your guy or woman unique spin on it. upload your touch, or you will finally end up finding like an 'Alice Cullen Clone' who has no intuitive on a thank you to costume herself. Elle x playstation - You seem to renowned notably plenty what you pick for, so why no longer Google the clothing? or you are going to be able to desire to look on-line for quirky little boutiques, or perhaps between the area streets in city close to you. believe me, you would be shocked at what you come across. If all else fails, you may make your guy or woman outfits, yet once you at the instant are not very stable with a stitching device get them custom made, besides the incontrovertible fact that, that's costly