Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jen S asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

I can't wait for the band to tune up. Who thinks Batista deserves getting his teeth knocked down his throat?

This sunday instead of

Sweet Chin Music it should be

Sweet Chin Whoooooooo

Favorite Answer

Yes he needs to learn a lesseon about respect and life

I can not wait for Batista to hear the Sweet sound of music. Heck, he might give Jericho one on the way. I hope Jericho would count the 3 for HBK though.

Shawn will do exactly what he said & Batista will go down with the superkick, HBK covers for 1.....2.........3

Batista deserves it but, did you forget that he was a body builder. its anyones game but i hope shawn knocks him down 1....2....3

baststa WILL get his teeth knocked down his throat by the undertaked, i mean the guy is 16-0 in wrestlemania

Dave have beat Taker one time(fair) n 2 tie so i lik Michaels but i think Batista is gonna win sry

i agree he does need his teeth knocked out i hope micheals feels like doing that for him

If only the kick was real...

He really deserves it.

Source(s): Will somebody get this freakin' duck away from me?!